Challenge your friends at one of the coolest games in town and take part in our bi-annual dodgeball tournaments.
- Each match lasts for one minute.
- A team wins a game when they get all the opposing players out.
- Teams play as many games as possible.
- Each team starts with three balls.
- Each team starts with up to eight players.
- The team who wins the most games has won the match.
- If the case of a tie, a tie breaker game is held.
You’re out if……
- You are hit by a ‘live ball’.
- You throw a ‘live ball’ that’s caught before it touches the ground or wall (‘live’ is a ball that has been thrown and not touched anything).
- You cross or enter the neutral zone.
- You hold a ball for longer than ten seconds.
- Once out, exit and wait for the next game.
- You may deflect a ball being thrown at you by using a ball
in your hands.
The court umpire’s calls are final.
Are you ready to rule the court?